What is Power BI Analytics?
Power BI Analytics is an analysis engine for Power BI that allows you to monitor all the activity registered in your organization's Power BI Service without time, user or workspace limits. Through a simple, flexible and secure mechanism you will be able to visualize and examine the activity of all users and workspaces.
The solution automatically logs all the activity and stores all the activity history in your own data repository.
Power BI Analytics is a Microsoft certified and IP Co-sell Ready application that can be installed directly from Azure Marketplace.
While Power BI Service has report monitoring capabilities, the service has time and space limits.
Power BI Analytics destroys these limits, overcoming the limitations of Power BI Service, which only records activity for one month. With Power BI Analytics, on the other hand, you can save all activity without time limits and analyze any time period through an unlimited historical repository.
In addition, the information is archived in a unique data repository for each organization and turns Power BI into its own environment for data analysis.
This extension of possibilities is fundamental, as it allows organizations to take advantage of and exploit all the information recorded in Power BI Service, obtain insights about their performance, make comparisons between different periods of time and discover how their business activity has evolved.
Discover all the possibilities of Power BI Analytics in the solution's infographic:
As time goes on, organizations are accumulating larger numbers of users and reports in Power BI. In turn, the reports are distributed across different work areas and related to different aspects of the business.
The multiplicity of reports, workspaces, and users in Power BI can:
Get rid of these problems with Power BI Analytics!
Multiply the possibilities of Power BI
Power BI Analytics enables:
With Power BI Analytics you will get:
The solution is designed to monitor business activity and optimize productivity for all companies that use Power BI.
See all the technical features of Power BI Analytics in the solution's datasheet:
We have recently updated the solution, which now includes many new features:
- Power BI Analytics includes a 'Heatmap' with which you will discover, in less than a second, the moments of more activity in Power BI. You can cross-reference the analysis by user, activity and workspace to discover unique insights about user activity and how to optimize application-related resources.
- You can enrich the analysis by adding user and group data from your active directory and use this data as new filters in the report.
- Simplify data lineage and build a smoother and more efficient data flow by querying the relationship between different assets, their dependency and impact.
- Consult the endorsement history and discover how your reports evolve according to their certification and promotion.
- Monitor permissions by consulting the status of different assets within Power BI.
- Control the status of data refreshes: Check that they have been updated correctly, organize them as you wish and review the history. Avoid errors and save time by monitoring the status of data refreshes.
- Power BI Analytics allows you to visualize the number of licenses by license type and as a time evolution. See how your licenses are distributed and analyze their evolution. Cross the license analysis with the activity analysis to validate the efficiency of license allocation. With this analysis, you will be able to optimize the allocation of economic resources associated with licenses.
➡️ Need more information? Watch the Webinar: Data Governance with Power BI Analytics in which we explain the functionality and capabilities of Power BI Analytics in detail.
➡️ Remember that you can install Power BI Analytics directly from Azure Marketplace.
Power BI Analytics was born with the purpose of satisfying companies' data governance and analytical needs. Our purpose is to create the perfect tool for our customers. If you have tried the tool and have a suggestion, please let us know. Your opinion matters!